Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Frequency: 443.7/448.7 MHz
Yaesu Fusion DR2X Repeater: Digital/Digital mode
- 50 Watts
- Duplexer Wacom WP-678
- Diamond F-718a @ 105ft AGL
- Feedline: LMR-SW540
- Located approximately 3 miles north west of Harrisonville MO.
- Wires-X Node: 11680
- Node sits in various rooms. Feel free however to move it around.
A list of Wires-X nodes and rooms as well as a how to is available at the Yaesu Wires-X Website. Consult your users manual for radio specific Wires-X instructions.
Forecast coverage to mobiles
- Dec 2017 Took advantage of the trade up program and stepped up to the DR2X. Using in conjunction with ver 1.3 of Wires-X SW. So far very stable.
- 16.Mar.2016 Upgraded to 1.10J put repeater in HRI-200 mode, Wires-X node radio no longer in use.
- 17.Feb.2016 Repeater is back from Yaesu with updated firmware and is back on the air in HRI-200 mode and is operating as a Wires-X node.
- 20.Jan.2016 Added a FTM-100 Wires-X node radio pointing at the repeater pair, upgraded the Wires-X software too 1.10. Wires-X node is back on the air.
- 16.Oct.2015 Changed to Fix(FM)/Fix(FM), was passing digital into the Wires-X network. May need to leave it in this mode while waiting for the Wires-X and DR-1X firmware upgrade.
- 18.Oct.2015 Switched the input back to Auto, figured out the issue which was causing Auto-RX not to function as expected.
- 20.Oct.2015 Switched to fixed digital input and output.
- 27.Oct.2015 Per second hand Yaesu support comments in the Facebook Fusion room. RFI is suspected as the root cause of the lockups which are occurring. I have installed common mode RF chokes on the TX and RX patch cables. And have switched the machine back to Auto/Fixed(FM). Have also increased power to 40 watts.
- 14.Nov.2015 Moved the repeater into a rack found on Craigslist. Has cut down on the fan noise getting it enclosed.
- 25.Nov.2015 Feedline order arrived and has been installed. Repeater is using the monoband vertical at the top of the tower.
- 4.Dec.2015 Repeater is back in Auto/Auto WiresX is offline awaiting a software release from Yaesu.